Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Running list of Site Updates...

G'day everyone,

After a long quiet spell, the website has received a major visual overhaul + other upgrades this month. Such as the addition of new features, including this discussion forum.

Obviously it takes years for forums to gain members and visitors. But hopefully you will join in, and post a message now and then.

Some users have reported difficulty in signing up to the forum. Hopefully those issues are now resolved. Please send a message via the Contact page if you are unable to login to the forum for any reason.

cheers,

Rob.

The Tamiya Frog Vintage vs Remake comparison page has had an overhaul, and now uses a much neater looking searchable table. So you can search for any part in the list very quickly, instead of scrolling through. The data is also now stored in a proper database.

“The Frog” by Tamiya: Vintage vs Remake

This revised table style will be used for all other comparison tables in the future 🙂

The recent article about The Frog has now been updated to include all three of the original Frog promo videos (I did some hours of research to ensure I figured out every different promo video, and when they were released!), plus the much loved Punky Brewster episode.

“The Frog”, by Tamiya (1983)

My article from many years ago, about The Hornet, has been updated now with additional images, some revised text and details, and both known official Hornet promo videos.

“The Hornet”, by Tamiya (1984)

Currently working on new articles... in my spare time 😉  As I often am. But articles can take many days or weeks of research. That's why there is often a lengthy gap between new posts. Anyway, thanks to everyone for stopping by and reading from time to time.